Work At WVA
WVA is the worlds leading video agency built on top of our video network and platform wooshii.com.
We are always looking to hire talented and ambitious folks that want to help us push the boundires of video production and operations.
Business Development Executive
Working with Global brands, you’ll be targeting senior decision makers within the travel and technology sectors, evangelising our video production solution, and building a pipeline of opportunities with the World’s leading brands.
Joining a small, ambitious team you will be equipped with a market leading proposition and a highly effective sales development process. We’re currently working with over 150 Global brands, and are looking for high performing individuals who can help propel us to our next phase of growth:
Key responsibilities and objectives –
– Build a multi £M pipeline of video production opportunities with Global travel and technology brands
– Engage with key decision makers, overcome objections and confirm discovery calls with the sales team.
– Obtain a monthly and quarterly individual pipeline and meetings quota in-line with business growth objectives.
The candidate –
– Smart, tenacious, and persistent – you’re comfortable in overcoming objections and goal orientated.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with a sophisticated c-level audience.
– Highly organised and methodical in your approach, with the ability to ruthlessly prioritise your time.
– A fast learner who can quickly get up to speed with online tools such as SalesForce and Outreach.
– Ambitious, hunter mentality – you thrive off identifying and connecting with new prospects.
– Minimum 3 years experience in a quota attaining sales, or sales development role – ideally selling marketing solutions at an Enterprise level.
This is a junior to mid-level position offering a flexible remuneration package based upon experience. Remuneration will consist of a competitive basic salary and uncapped monthly bonus.
NOTE – We will only review applications that include a recent resume.
Business Development Manager
Working with Global brands, you’ll be consulting c-level marketers on video strategy and helping them to implement a scalable approach to content creation. With the support of a sales development and prospecting team your diary will be filled with six and seven figure opportunities, and a market leading proposition to present.
Video production is £multi-billion global industry, and currently represents the fastest growing media format across all channels. Global brands are investing heavily in content creation, and traditional agencies simply cannot deliver in this demanding, price-sensitive market.
This role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to join a small, fast growing team where your impact will directly determine the success of the business, and pave the way for significant earning potential and career progression.
* Minimum 5 years quota carrying experience at Enterprise level
* Consistent high-performer who can verify past success
* A passion for video, and a desire to join an early stage company
* Strong, self-directed work ethic
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills
* Ambitious, driven and target oriented
* Prior media sales experienced desired although not essential
This is a mid-senior level position offering a flexible remuneration package based upon experience. Remuneration will consist of a competitive basic salary and performance related bonus. Uncapped OTE of £100k +
WVA has developed and uses technology that helps brands and production teams to create World class video content whilst allowing teams to scale in volume and geography.
Clients include Google, Ebay, Amazon Web Services, Cheapflights.com, Hilton Hotels, Qatar Airways and many more. Visit https://wooshiivideoagency.com.
WVA offer a fun, collaborative and supportive team environment. With offices in London Bridge we offer flexible working hours, remote working, un-tracked holidays, and an opportunity to progress within a successful, early-stage media company