Work in the fastest growing sector
Work At WVA
WVA is the worlds leading video agency built on top of our video network and platform wooshii.com.
We are always looking to hire talented and ambitious folks that want to help us push the boundires of video production and operations.
Business Development Executive
Working with Global brands, you’ll be targeting senior decision makers within the travel and technology sectors, evangelising our video production solution, and building a pipeline of opportunities with the World’s leading brands.
Joining a small, ambitious team you will be equipped with a market leading proposition and a highly effective sales development process. We’re currently working with over 150 Global brands, and are looking for high performing individuals who can help propel us to our next phase of growth:
Key responsibilities and objectives –
– Build a multi £M pipeline of video production opportunities with Global travel and technology brands
– Engage with key decision makers, overcome objections and confirm discovery calls with the sales team.
– Obtain a monthly and quarterly individual pipeline and meetings quota in-line with business growth objectives.
The candidate –
– Smart, tenacious, and persistent – you’re comfortable in overcoming objections and goal orientated.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with a sophisticated c-level audience.
– Highly organised and methodical in your approach, with the ability to ruthlessly prioritise your time.
– A fast learner who can quickly get up to speed with online tools such as SalesForce and Outreach.
– Ambitious, hunter mentality – you thrive off identifying and connecting with new prospects.
– Minimum 3 years experience in a quota attaining sales, or sales development role – ideally selling marketing solutions at an Enterprise level.
This is a junior to mid-level position offering a flexible remuneration package based upon experience. Remuneration will consist of a competitive basic salary and uncapped monthly bonus.
NOTE – We will only review applications that include a recent resume.
Business Development Manager
Working with Global brands, you’ll be consulting c-level marketers on video strategy and helping them to implement a scalable approach to content creation. With the support of a sales development and prospecting team your diary will be filled with six and seven figure opportunities, and a market leading proposition to present.
Video production is £multi-billion global industry, and currently represents the fastest growing media format across all channels. Global brands are investing heavily in content creation, and traditional agencies simply cannot deliver in this demanding, price-sensitive market.
This role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to join a small, fast growing team where your impact will directly determine the success of the business, and pave the way for significant earning potential and career progression.
* Minimum 5 years quota carrying experience at Enterprise level
* Consistent high-performer who can verify past success
* A passion for video, and a desire to join an early stage company
* Strong, self-directed work ethic
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills
* Ambitious, driven and target oriented
* Prior media sales experienced desired although not essential
This is a mid-senior level position offering a flexible remuneration package based upon experience. Remuneration will consist of a competitive basic salary and performance related bonus. Uncapped OTE of £100k +
WVA has developed and uses technology that helps brands and production teams to create World class video content whilst allowing teams to scale in volume and geography.
Clients include Google, Ebay, Amazon Web Services, Cheapflights.com, Hilton Hotels, Qatar Airways and many more. Visit https://wooshiivideoagency.com.
WVA offer a fun, collaborative and supportive team environment. With offices in London Bridge we offer flexible working hours, remote working, un-tracked holidays, and an opportunity to progress within a successful, early-stage media company
U.S. Business Development Manager
Working with Global brands based in the US/potential enterprise accounts, you’ll be selling Wooshii’s unique video production execution and strategy to marketers of all levels.
This job is focused on identifying and closing quick tactical video project opportunities to grow Wooshii’s revenue base in the US with strategic clients. You’ll also work in tight conjunction with Wooshii US leadership, with focus on larger strategic opportunities and multi-million dollar accounts.
A sales development and prospecting team based in the UK will help fill pipeline with initial meetings, but we are looking for someone who knows how to build pipeline in addition.
This is a great opportunity for an emerging video sales star to get in early stage with a company. Wooshii is a business on the move with superb leadership, rapidly scaling sales and account growth teams in the US and UK markets. This business development manager is the initial hire on that growth team and the sky is the limit.
Video production is a multi-billion global industry, and currently represents the fastest growing media format across all channels. Brands are investing heavily in content creation, and traditional agencies are under pressure to re-invent their business model and stay relevant in this demanding, price-sensitive market.
- You’re a video expert – fluent in the medium, trends and the opportunities for brands to scale video production
- Works closely with UK-based sales development teams to identify new Enterprise clients in the US across sectors including (but not limited to) travel, biotechnology, AI/Technology.
- Presents to marketers to advise on video strategy across both B2B and B2C audiences
- Manage and deliver upon a multi-million dollar pipeline of video proposals
- Overcome objections, navigate multiple senior stake-holders and progress opportunities through to close
- Meet aggressive yet realistic monthly and quarterly revenue targets (which are clear and achievable)
- Coordinate Wooshii production teams to seamlessly handover new client projects
- Work closely with account growth teams to drive repeat business and present key accounts for expansion.
You’re already based in Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA. No relocation is provided for this position as we need boots on the ground quickly.
- Minimum 4 years quota carrying experience at Enterprise level
- Prior media or video-related sales experience
- A passion for digital video marketing, and a desire to join an early stage company
- Experience plugging into structured and professional sales orgs, with proven discipline to deliver even when working remotely
- Salesforce / CRM experience
- Consistent high-performer who can verify past success
- Strong, self-directed work ethic – highly ambitious and target driven
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence
- College graduate
This is a mid-level position offering a competitive compensation package.
Wooshii builds muscle around our clients’ ability to scale their video creation capabilities, with a focus on allowing teams to scale in volume and geography. Wooshii is a fun, collaborative and supportive team environment. We offer a results-oriented management philosophy and unique opportunity to rapidly progress within a successful, early-stage media company.
Clients include Coca-Cola, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Booking.com, Google, Ebay, Amazon Web Services, Cheapflights.com, Hilton Hotels, Qatar Airways and many more.
- Los Angeles with US-based travel, and semi-monthly travel as needed to Orange County/San Diego to meet clients onsite
Wooshii is a thriving video agency looking for an amazing Southern California-based Video Producer to join our growing team. We have big expansion plans in the US and are looking for individuals who get excited about all things video and are passionate about creating exceptional video productions for our client.
We now need a skilled, hands-on individual to:
- Manage all aspects of video production and lead small teams on video projects.
- Be able to ENSURE delivery of exceptional video work – highly organized productions that delight Wooshii’s clients each and every time.
- Think like the next level – Executive Producer potential in this job long term.
- Manage a slate of projects from inception to final delivery.
- Work closely with our new business, creative and production teams to respond to and properly sell through and set up video projects with key / existing accounts – budgeting, scoping, ensuring excellence at all steps
- Deliver creative that exceeds expectation.
- Oversee and manage the quality of deliverables and output.
The majority of the work will be US-based, however, Wooshii’s clients and video makers are global so you will be expected to work across different time zones to ensure effective management and delivery of projects.
The successful candidate will have a passion for online video and will be comfortable managing multiple and varied projects with numerous clients simultaneously.
In addition you will:
- Be part of a talented, creative and ambitious team
- Be energetic, proactive and motivated
- Teach us things we don’t know
- Learn and grow with us
Other important things:
- Communication – This job is all about communication with our clients, to deliver the best possible experience during productions
- Results – We do care about outstanding results for our clients and us
We’ll be excited to see samples of your work as well.
This is an opportunity for the right person to work with a group of passionate, happy people in a growing company. If you’d like to apply, send your resume, LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter and include answers these questions:
- What makes a great video producer
- Explain exceptional video marketing in 10 words or fewer
- What’s your favorite video ad / campaign and why?